Today I’m going to do some useful things, cus I like to be useful and useful is as useful does… or something like that. So, most often I’m asked about how to be a blogger and also, where folks can go and hang out at these clubs I talk about unspecifically, so… here’s the how/where/why.
How to become a blogger?
- Well, easy… Set up a blog, take pictures of yourself in great outfits and post the credits with links to the place you found the items. Also use Flickr!
- If you want to get on the blogging roster of a particular designer – buy and blog their clothes really well.
- Work on your social media following – and join in the blogging community by reading and faving or liking other people’s work both on the blog and on Flickr.
- Make sure you apply when that designer puts out a call for bloggers and lastly, try to be original – because there are a lot of bloggers out there competing for slots.
Visit fabby Indie/Alternative clubs…
- Visit AAi! My own club established in 2009, and therefore, my favourite. We have DJs most nights 1-3pm slt.
- Visit the Glue House! Ingredients:7% 60’s Garage, 16% Post Punk, 12% Alternative,9% Indie, 6% Rock N’ Roll, 21% Psychedelic and 100% Friendship. Mostly 2-4pm slt.
- Visit Save the Robots! Owner/DJ Echo Somerset mostly parties Saturdays 6-8pm slt.
- Visit 44 Eaton! From around 6pm slt on various days you can hear great indie.
So there you go, some things to be going on with over Christmas while I’m on/off with the blogging and you’re filling your face with mince pies. I know, cus I can see you.
What to wear in Second Life today?
Pose | Manifeste Model Pose 737 modified (Manifeste Mainstore)
Boots | REIGN Rome Lace Up Heels (Reign Mainstore)
Knicks | erratic Stella Ouvert Panty Noir for Maitreya (erratic Mainstore)
Hair | [KoKoLoReS] Yuki (Hairology, 10 – 30 Dec)
Jacket | !APHORISM! Easy Rider Leather Jacket for women [Mait/2Sli/2Bell] (Winter Trend SL 2016, 9 – 23 Dec)
You want to look cool while keeping warm? I have just the thing. Aphorism’s Easy Rider Leather Jacket for women is available right now at Winter Trend SL. It comes in fitted body sizes for Maitreya, both Slink bodies and two of the Belleza bodies – I found it to be of fabulous quality both in terms of fit and texturing of the leather. It felt heavy like a real biker jacket – I know that makes no logical sense but that’s how I feel. You can choose a colour too from those available (not all darks) or simply go for the fatpack to treat yourself this Christmas.
KoKoLoReS’s Yuki Hair is available right now at Hairology, it’s a funky monkey of a hairdo and totally gorgeous. I always get tons of compliments wearing KoKo’s stuff.
I bought some black knicks to go with this outfit specially like… these are from erratic, and when I put them on, I found the butt was missing – like, how rude. 😉
Here are a couple more pics including my ‘well lit, no shit’ shot.
Finally, here is my jigging for the rigging, c’mon and dance with me!